Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Landscape Precedents- Canopies

In order to continue working with my building design and the landscape , I though about canopies , I looked for some example and I found this one , which called my attention the most .The design of structure is very light but strong . I like the function of it which is provide shelter to the pedestrian but also the friendly way it works with the rest of the buildings . 

I like the idea to use these canopies in my building , besides these connect the triangular design concept, these are a great element  to provide shape to the green spaces . The elongated triangles work in harmony with the nature  and  these invites the pedestrians to enjoy the place . 



This are some sketches I developed to 
 show how the concept of  the canopies would work in the site . The colorful canopies are going to be place at the front of the structure , this are going to extend over the green open area towards the river .The second is more an addition to my building structure which will  held the pool , relaxation area  and  the vegetarian lounge and above of it will be  open space for 



2 comments:

  1. These are some great images that could be incorporated in the expansion of your structure into the site. Perhaps you can start to look at the site being a reflection of these canopies as it steps up or down to the water or to your building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Professor ,I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete