Sunday, March 16, 2014

Further Development- Hybrid Model


Further Development - Hybrid Model 

In order to shape the building structure  I decided to follow the same pattern of triangular shapes , this time extending  the pointed sides toward the base level . I think this was the best option , since the first model I tested the model just placing a plat floor slab not working well.







Study Model on the site 

In order to control the visual corridor , I have placed my Hybrid model this way .,which also stands the best way controlling the views toward the statue of Liberty and toward the park.






Solving the Visual Corridor 

In this sketch I tried to figure out how could I control the visual corridor, then I though to use cables attaching to each angle structure  and this stretching to the ground . 




Hybrid model made to scale to fit the site 









No comments:

Post a Comment