Sunday, March 9, 2014

Assignment 12 - Hybrid Study Model Design Process




To develop my Hybrid model i have chosen this two study models : the "golden serpentine " which I named to interpret the program collage and the "curved edge" which represent the edge collage .



This are two sketches I draw  based on the two study models


This sketch means to show the integration of the two study models ,  I re-sketched over the first drawing , trying to develop a structure . As you see I draw three dimensional triangular spaces and also I integrated the idea of the "golden serpentine"which has to be with motion as it  rolls along the triangular structure giving to it a kind of dynamic touch .







This is the Hybrid model I have  created  after the study models and sketch process , it is composed of  three triangular elements suspended by two cables . I tried to work with the angels in order to provide high to each structure, the view to the river and the park was also important, so I tried to oriented the best way to control the views.


Hybrid model on the site 






No comments:

Post a Comment