Monday, February 24, 2014

Assignment 9 / Concept Design

My feeling to the Site  

The  first time we visited the site  was a cold winter day, it was cloudy and windy , it make me feel depress and  it really make me wish have never came out of my house that day . The place seemed a desert , there were not people there, even the view was very nice , I had a feeling of emptiness and  I felt lost at some point. I also felt fear, when my friend and I tried to visit the site , we could not access to the place  due to it was a restricted  area. 




Program

The program of my building is Yoga Center / Spa . In this collage I have illustrated some  images related to the program; women practicing yoga , some healthy food that I am planning to include in the Vegetarian Lounge  and  some essences as oil , flowers and candles necessary for spa sessions .




Edge

Based on my program and my feeling to the site , the word edge is related to the edge of a broken piece of glass. The cutting glass evokes danger , end of something but when it mixes with pure water , these create a strong connection, the broken glass means stability and the water coming out of the glass means motion and strongest. 








  





No comments:

Post a Comment